Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Friday

Yes...!!!Is new planning. Look like more tidy,no nervous..more relax.
I need state all what I need to do in future and what field I will be on.
My sensitive skin haven recovery yet....so sad..can't eat lamb chop & seafood
can't wear the short pant.so sad..Wish my luck is come & health back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Today work at apple shop too, sister is find me for a lunch...
is so happy..thinking want to go DOME have a lunch, but the main course price is similar with Chilli's , so we final move to Chilli's.

The time is 1pm, but Chilli's is FULL of people!! Lucky we wait for just 15minutes and get the seat. The juice can refill, wow...I just know...hehe..I very "san ba".


sister order
Lamb Chop & Mushroom Garlic Bread
RM26.95


Fish with Lime & Rice RM26.95
the fish is grill nice...but I not really sure is what kind of fish,
maybe is SABA SHIOYAKI fish?


My dearly sister
Capture by me, nice ar?
The background is bar and alkohol

The life at Bangsar here is Gorgeous!!
I wish my future life is Gorgeous too.
Fright for life & future.

Good nitez the world.

0 comments: