Friday, March 25, 2011

2011.03.23 NO PHONE ZONE (Dato Michelle Yeo)


FOR Campaign " No Phone Zone" while driving...
I am wake up so earlier at 630am...
This campaign is encourage by my lecture CK Liew
for his subject HSO210 Social Method.



YES!! DATO MICHELLE YEO is coming to be guest and support !!!
Look at her, is slim and look young!!
Most admirable is she is arrive HELP UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Punctual than Minster =)!


Guard is around Michelle yeo and protect her and
media greeting v her.
She got star..!!


Minister & Michelle Yeo is looking on campaign outlines.


Campaign finish and Media photoshooting.



Look at the back, we didt know she is FAMOUS,
HOLLYWOOD iDOL...she is friendly!!

Group Photo


is so near....

It's too late & too slow....I didt catch photo with her..=(
but at least I saw her with distance so nearly and clearly^^
Ganbatte Michelle Yeo^^


Didt mention my UNIVERSITY BUDDIES! and BABE!
Yes...the left photo is my SUPER MACHI now!
CHING NI !! She is same class v me when TARC...
and she is only one SHO PO accompany me come HELP for study...
so...most of the time we are stick together wherever class,library,toilet,lunch etc...

Ching Ni life is dun watch pps...no any idol...no photography
But her big big interesting hobby is SHOPPING!!
singk->movie->shopping->shopping!!->Shopping!!
she is so special and leng lui ritez?xd
OF COZ! Most of my babe and darling is LENG LUI and STYLE de neh!!!
kakakakKAkakaka


SUPER HELP MACHI!!


Octopus


BLEK~ =END=

0 comments: