Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Working time...

2010 is coming..
but for me like 2012 coming feeling...
mayb too effected by moie "2012"?=)

This whole month - DECEMBER is always lazy mood...
yes..I always wake up at 9am...
but ....WORKING TIME is 9am...
very "yeng" leh? haha...

Just because I got two manager...
One is my Brother in Law Mr Peter
Other one is my Brother in Law's cousin...Mr Roni...
I am their admin assistant...
No...should say "PERSONAL" assistant...
Just lets they sign "Time Adjustment Form"...

Yes..is freedom...but sometime will be stress huh...

Yes..We are Corporate Sales Department...
When I wake up at 9am...I use one hour to prepare...
when reach office time is 10am++

My office got one law is ...
ur "time back" just more late than ur "time in" then should be no problem =D
Maybe my english poor...I gib example....

example :
NORMAL WORKING TIME : 900am to 1800pm
ABNORMAL WORKING TIME: 930am key in 1830 key out
coz our company USE SYSTEM to key in no PUNCH CARD =D

Should I resign?
resign reason is...I wan try new job to learn more n less stress...
hmmm stil thinking....

0 comments: